Life is so good. We finished the move into our new house, and are totally enjoying it...come visit!! We said good-bye to Amanda, which is sad, but she will be back all the time to visit us, so that is good.
New things: I've started playing soccer 4x a week. My usual Wednesday night Palatino Linotype games, and then I joined a new co-ed league in Albany. We have games on Sundays and then pickup games Tuesdays and Fridays. That doesn't leave a lot of time for much else, but I love playing soccer, so it's good :) Plus, I really like my new team. Everyone is really cool, and hanging out with them has been fun.
Also, My friend Linda and I also started a food blog! Yay! Finally! It's something I've been wanting to do for a LONG time, and we were talking one day and just decided to go for it. Plus, sharing the blog means that there is less pressure to post all of the time. It's been really fun so far...check it out at: pacificthyme.blogspot.com Linda takes /amazing/ pictures. I am trying...
The fall is shaping up to be busy, but I am excited for: Cal football season, tons of soccer, a trip to Seattle, a trip to San Diego, and especially...London!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Busy bear
Posted by Erin at 9:50 PM
Labels: awesome awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment