I did it - I climbed Half Dome!! This has been on my list of "Goals in Life" for a long time. Chris and I did it in 10 hours of hiking. 10 hellish hours. We left at 5:30am and got back to camp at 8:30pm, after spending 5 hours at the top, napping, climbing the cable part, and enjoying the beautiful view. Even my mom and dad and aunt made it to the top! It was one of the coolest, but also one of the worst days of our lives. But now we have bragging rights, and the knowledge of how to do it better next time.* See pictures on the Facebook.
Now, all that remains on my list of Goals in Life is:
-Be on the Price is Right
-See Weezer in concert (oct 13th!!)
-Live one day without using electricity
-Grow a garden and cook a meal from it
...and many others
*In at least 5 years.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Goals in Life
Posted by Erin at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment