Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quests

My motivation to blog has been dwindling so much.  Here are new things that I am embarking upon:


(1) Eating healthier.  It is so easy for me to buy lunch every day.  I buy delicious sandwiches or salads, but I don't have a lot of control about what goes into them.  So, Chris and I are making healthy dinners at night and then eating leftovers for lunch the next day.  Better on my body and my bank account.

(2) Many people in my life (Tracie, Chris, Prateek, Amanda) have been praising Heroes.  At the advent of the third season, and with every evening and weekend free (weird, huh?  imagine not having to do homework or study at night) I almost don't know what to do with myself.  So, I am watching the first and second seasons of Heroes.  I have roughly 15 days - I'm on episode 10 of season 1 so far, so I am making good progress.  And you know what?  My friends were right.  The show IS good!!!

That's about it for now.

I'm excited to go to Rush Tea tomorrow and be the alumna that returns!

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Yay Heroes!
And yay to eating healthy. If you have time (which it sound like you do) can I recommend a book for you? I'm taking a nutrition class (more like 1.5 nutrition classes) and as supplemental reading my professor told us to read "eat, drink, and be healthy" by Walter C. Willett. It's not only a palatable read (hehe... pun), it's also got some neat recipes in the back. I'm sold!