Last week I found myself getting a head cold. Sniffing...sneezing...no good. With an upcoming kayaking and camping trip, I did not want to be sick! Let me tell you about some miracle medicine: MucinexD. This stuff is the BEST. It cures congestion like nothing I've ever tried, and immediately! It's only available behind the pharmacy counter, and I had to show my ID and sign a "I promise not to use this medicine to make illegal drugs" waiver, but that red-tape was /well worth/ the outcome. I took one Friday night, and again on Saturday morning, and I was totally cured.
Yay drugs!
On another note, tonight I was exploring my blogger options, and at some point I had to save changes and go through a captcha... is it just me, or is this one inappropriate?
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Next time you get sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
oh sucktime!
Post a Comment