Monday, June 23, 2008

Time is of the Essence

I need ideas for what to do with my life as I sit around waiting for work to start. I can't yet decorate an apartment, that will occupy time next week and beyond. I can't go on any large trips (but mini trips seem like a good idea!) and I am fairly limited to doing things during the week...I get my wisdom teeth out this weekend. So, please help! What should I do with myself? I am reading, I am playing with my cats, I am going on bike rides...what else should I do?

3 comments:

Tracie said...

I know this has already been said... but hang out with my little brotherface! He's doubtless as bored as you, and if he's not, well, I'm sure he can find something that you two can do together! He's a good kid, E, you know that.

Wall-E... hehe. Sorry I missed it :(

cycler said...

mini trips- YES!!

1) go fly a kite at the berkeley marina
2) hike around Tilden Park- see the sunrise/sunset at Inspiration Point
3) go camping at Tilden Park or Mt. Diablo
3) go to art galleries in sf- i think thursdays at night (once a month)... there's always refreshments and its free
4) screen print tshirts (tread bangers.com)
5) go visit little sarah in Sonoma... wine tasting...

oky thats all i have for now

Tracie said...

NEW POST TIME!