Monday, May 4, 2009

Best Weekend Award

At work on Mondays, my coworker Andy always holds a "Best Weekend" competition. I'm not going to lie -- I've won the 'award' for the past 4 weeks!

(1) watching elephants hunt for easter eggs in fresno
(2) energy practice kayaking/camping trip (i guess we all technically tied this weekend)
(3) clovis rodeo!!
(4) tenderloin bar crawl, wolverine

I didn't expect to win this past weekend, because nothing big was planned, but an epic Saturday of baseball, basketball, scene-it, rock band and going to a secret bar took it all! The bar was pretty sweet -- we needed a password to get in, and once we were inside, we went through a bookcase door into the secret bar room! It was neat, but also a sauna. And that was only the beginning of the Tenderloin experience. Let's just say thanks to Jason for being the Party Captain...

Wolverine was a sweet movie. And I won't deny it -- Hugh Jackman is a beautiful man. I wish that I had some awesome power, like if my skin could turn to diamonds, or if I could influence people through touch. But powers always seem to have some limitation. I think teleportation is probably the coolest power, though. Maybe coupled with super strength. What would your power be?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*laughs* Way to take advantage of the weekend, Erin. You certainly have me beat for last weekend--studying Contracts, woohoo!

My desired superpower would be like photographic memory, but cooler: the ability to take photographs with my mind, and then transfer them to my computer to get them printed.

Jess said...

I do love myself some "books" -- shhhhhhh!