Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recommended to myself?!

After Molly gave me crap one time for inefficiently stalking people, I use Google Reader to keep up on all of my blogs.  I love Google Reader.  It also tries to be helpful by recommending blogs that it thinks I would like to read.  Weirdly, though, it recommended my own!!  Why would it do that?!


Hmm 0.7 posts per week.  Maybe I should get on improving that average.  But even more intriguing, 13 subscribers!  Who the heck subscribes to my blog?

Maybe I have unknown adoring fans?  Not likely.

4 comments:

Molly said...

i do, i do, i do!

cinr said...

you know you follow 13 blogs, so having 13 subscribers is pretty good. i follow 17 and only have 8 followers :(

cinr said...

actually, google reader recommends myself to me. and it says i have 14 subscribers! also, you can view your subscribers via your dashboard. and i average 2.3 posts a week, should i be proud of this number?

Tracie said...

i recommend you to myself.