Saturday, February 2, 2008

Expect good things...

Hello bloggers out there. I have been wanting to have my own site for a while, and after purchasing my own domain (http://icecoldmeteorshower.com) and never doing anything with it, I figured this might be a bit easier to maintain. So I'm giving it a shot. That's all I have for now, check back and I'll hopefully keep this thing going.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Hm, you and Molly almost make me want to start my own blog, since the coolest thing about a blog is having others with whom to interact, and there seems to be a burgeoning little community here. Ponderous.

Lisa said...

YAY erin!

this is so random but i thought you might like it: http://www.explodingdog.com/january2/spacetothink.html

Stephanie said...

go erin go!!! i'm excited.

p.s. 44 clove garlic soup STAT!

p.p.s amanda s, it is indeed time for you to jump on the proverbial blogging bandwagon