Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse!


Tonight (Weds, Feb 20th) is a total lunar eclipse! I hope you get a chance to watch it! (And that the weather is kind enough to let you!)

5:43 PM - Partial Eclipse Begins
6:01 PM - Total Eclipse Begins
6:26 PM - Mid-Eclipse
6:51 PM - Total Eclipse Ends
8:09 PM - Partial Eclipse Ends

[These times are pacific]

See here for more info.

-------------
*Update*
-------------
Unfortunately, due to the cloudy skies, the moon wasn't visible tonight! It was pretty disappointing, but Eunice, Sarah, Chris and I went to the Rose Garden to enjoy San Francisco lights, and had a moon-themed dinner. We ate crescent (croissant) sandwiches and moon pies!!
Here is a photo of the moon pies that I made:

Delicious marshmallowy goodness!

Despite bad weather, we managed to have an excellent time!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

delicious marshmallowy goodness indeed! soooo good!! erin, you are way cute for having a moon-themed meal.

Lisa said...

i agree. way cute. eunice told me about it, too.