Monday, February 11, 2008

Motivation

Man...I canNOT get myself motivated. I want to do everything *except* my research. And my deadline gets closer and closer. And instead of researching, I am here, posting. Even though no one but my roommate reads this blog (probably because I haven't told anyone about it) and I could just complain to her myself about my motivation issues. But no one likes a whiner. Except bloggers! Bloggers thrive on whining, ranting, complaining, etc. So that's why I'm here to whine away to the blogging community and say I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF DO IT! I think it's because I know it's going to be harder than anything I've done before, but I just don't want to start. I'm avoiding emailing my advisor...every time I go to class in his building, I really hope he's not walking around outside. I am silly. And the state needs my report in March. And it's Feb 11th. Wow, Erin. This post is pointless, and I am sorry if you read through it. Thanks for being my fan.

2 comments:

Molly said...

a) I read this
b) I will always be your fan
c) venting and, I believe, procrastinating can be healthy (within reason)
d) you really should be able to get to work, just think about how much less work you'd be getting done if I were there

Anonymous said...

I read it too, and I'm your fan!