Last week's post was all about my excitement for times to come. I definitely still have that excitement, but it's now turning into effort to keep it going. But the most amazing thing is that other girls are continuing the momentum for me. They are taking it upon themselves to seek out the relationships that they want. And I am loving it. Maybe this is God's way of helping me where I need it the most. Maybe it's his was of taking what I thought might turn into my burden, but making it his desire and his plan.
When I really think about it, I can think of ten million other reasons why things are turning out the way they are, but there's still that burning little one...that God might actually be behind me, carrying me through. And it's that hope that keeps me going.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Amazing
Posted by Erin at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment