Saturday, March 29, 2008

Incomplete

Do blogs need to have a focus? I can't seem to get one for mine. I tried daily ramblings, I tried posting about cooking, I tried posting photos every day, but each type leaves me thinking that my blog could be so much more. I just don't know what direction to take it. Yes, I am going to break my photo-a-day (if you haven't already figured that out!!), and I think until I am quite inspired, I will not post. Quality over quantity, right?

This past week has had its ups and downs. Being home for easter: up. Being in Berkeley for 3 days practically alone: down (except for my adventure with Charlotte). Being home for 4 days: undecided. I got to see Heather, and have a fun sleepover with Sarah and Tracie, and spend time with Sparsha, and that has been fun. But I still feel like something is missing. I don't like this feeling of incompleteness. Maybe it's because I'm not really doing work? No, that can't possibly be it... I just don't know. More on this later, I suppose.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely quality over quantity. Perhaps at the end of each day, evaluate whether anything stuck out as significant? I mean, what is the purpose of your blog? To record things for yourself? To inform others of your life? For fun? Focus on your intended audience.

Spring Break always has ups and downs for me, too. More discussion in person... but, I'm thinking that the upshot was that this week was positive. :-)

Charlotte said...

Our adventure WAS fun! We should do something like it again. Maybe your feeling of incompleteness could be remedied by more explorations to new and exciting places!? I know mine would...