Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Madness!

The realization of how great March is just hit me. I mean, it's not like March changes from year to year (except for Lent), so why did I not realize this before?

3.14 - Pi day!!! Best holiday EVER!
3.15 - Ides of March...BEWARE! (or kill a thousand ants, then make dinner with your roommates)
3.16 - Palm Sunday - I've been perfecting my palm-leaf-cross-folding for years now
3.17 - St. Patrick's Day! A day when everyone says "Erin go braugh!" MUST be great! Plus, there's always that possibility of a pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.


On another note, I think in order to spice up this blog, and to motivate me to post more and better, I am going to start posting pictures. I think that I will try to post a new photo every day. I sure hope I can follow through...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, go braugh!