Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hmm

Well, it's quite late, and I am tired. I woke up at 4:45 today to take a train to Philly for the day. It was fun, but also surprisingly unproductive. I think the constant meeting people took up way more time than I expected. But I did go get some delicious cheesesteak with some coworkers, and that was fun.

Tonight we went to the Georgetown bball game. Unfortunately, they lost to West Virginia, but it was still a fun game. I wish I hadn't been so tired though.

I love visiting Tracie, but I also miss home. I miss my roomies and I miss my friends. But I am definitely cherishing the time I have here...I just wish work didn't get in the way! ;) Tracie - best idea EVER - move back to the SF area...Vallejo is not that far, I'll try to pull some strings for you!

In short, tomorrow (well, I guess today) is my last day in DC and I intend to make the most of it. I will finish my work on time, I will hang out with everyone that I haven't seen, and I will stay up all night with Tracie watching youtube music videos and learning the dances to ridiculous songs. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jess said...

The beer was medicinal-- it's too cold to watch baseball without it! Talking about such things after drinking beer and watching baseball is what life is about!

Unknown said...

Jess, Jess, we're talking about Hoya basketball, here. ;-) Though, your sentiment is one with which I'm sure we'd all agree.

Erin, I am so bummed that I missed you while you were in DC! It was just impossible with me hosting my friend from middle school. Anyhow, I hope your travels home are safe!