Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We Now Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Hello you. I'm sorry that I've been away. I've been toying with various ideas about where to take this blog. A big part of me really loves to share my spiritual growth with you all, but am a bit freaked out about how accessible this is... Another part of me wants to just talk about things that really interest me, like this, this, and this. But then I think that it doesn't matter if my blog is focused...even though I've debated it before.

So I suppose you should tune in and find out.

In the meantime, know that I am loving life. God has blessed me in so many ways.

This concludes our broadcast day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would loyally read a blog by my favorite Erin that went in any (or all) of those directions. The most important thing for me is to hear how you're doing, what's on your mind.

Jess said...

I <3 you! Don't get sick like those roommies of yours!