Ok, if someone were to say "potato pesto sandwich," would you think:
(a) mmmmm sounds DELICIOUS!
(b) uhhh what? isn't that a LOT of starch?
(c) i don't get it.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He made the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south. Job 9:9
6 comments:
Definitely b. The last thing a potato needs is slices of bread wrapped around it.
I concur, b
I would have questions, but I would still say a. Things I like: potatoes, pesto, sandwiches. Why not put them together?
B)
I'd opt for a sandwich w/ potato bread topped with turkey, provolone and an herb spread! yummy!
B!!!!
If, however, you nixed the bread, and added some flour... I'd be all for it.
pesto gnocchi what?
Yes. My new favorite cafe here (while it has nothing on Strada) has a sweet potato goat cheese apple sandwich, which I feel is a similar concept, and it is incredible.
Post a Comment