Ugh. So today I found out that I am a horrible writer. I really don't know what happened. I took a ton of public policy classes, wrote tons of papers, got tons of As, and now I can't write a paper to save my life. Maybe it's because I'm not used to writing technical papers, but still. Not fun to receive comments like "Did you take that class at training? Why didn't you apply that structured thinking? This document is terribly confusing. Let's go through it section by section..." Le sigh.
I had a really enjoyable dinner with Brian Loo and Asmita. Brian cracks me up so much! Best quote ever: "I mean, I guess I love him and everything." Very convincing, Brian ;)
Now I need to work. Tons of work. This whole writing debacle set me back bigtime. Double ugh.
At least I had some happiness today at work -- I discovered an awesome new singer and I have a beautiful orchid to gaze at. Yay!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Double Ugh
Posted by Erin at 9:31 PM
Labels: Missing coffee breaks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mais Un Lamento by CéU was an itunes free track sometime ago. i like it
Post a Comment