I am completely distracted. Work is challenging and frustrating and I can't think about probability distributions anymore...so why not ramble?
Tracie Marie Angela Watson, this post is for you.
I was looking online tonight at various pi shirts and I realized that this will be year #2 without you on 3/14.
This saddens me. It all started with the Great Pi Day Prank of 2003. Six years ago! (Boy how time flies...). But, Tracie, pi day lives in our hearts. It will forever be our day. And I don't even have my personal lappy so that I can post pi photos of us from days of yore.
Wow this post is lame. But it doesn't change the fact that I love you, Tracie. The end.
p.s. is anyone else slightly annoyed that the mathematical symbols are not eating pie?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Missing (Pi)ece
Posted by Erin at 10:10 PM
Labels: pi, totally distracted, Tracie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wouldn't that be a bit too hannibal lecter? Oh, and I did go home so I shan't be there for pi day this year, but I hold the happy memories of last year in my heart.
hmm... lots of those π shirts leave much to be desired! I wish I had brought the one from math team at BHS out here with me. Maybe if I were wearing it, the realization that I'm studying non-stop for an exam of great importance but of serious snore-ance would be less distressing. I wish I could afford to be distracted.
My favorite π day remains the year of NSG's grand prank in the halls of the math department. We were brilliant! I think I still have some of those bios we wrote... Will have to check my old email address!
I hope your πcnic was lovely :)
I miss you Erin Nicole Clare Palermo. You're one of a kind, and definitely a Q t π!
p.s. fun times, my "word verification" to leave this comment is pinensc... that's πnensc to you, blogspot!
Post a Comment